Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Haunted Trails

Thank goodness for weekends. Today Iris and I went shopping for the finishing touches of our Halloween costumes AND got a matching outfit that totally fits the 'Disney Look' guidelines we have to fulfill for our class tomorrow morning.

Tonight my roommates and I went to Disney's California Adventure after hours for a cast member party. They had redone the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail to be a haunted maze - and it was pretty scary! The party was really for DCA cast members, though, so we headed over to Disneyland afterwards for the fireworks show. And of course we managed to get in a ride on Indiana Jones before the park closed. :0)



This is a picture of my friend Alex and I. Alex is a Jungle Cruise skipper from Florida. Iris was testing her flash, so we got to be the models. I think it captures us pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Are you wearing your Purple Pride t-shirt?!? :) Way to rep P-town!

    ReplyDelete