Oh dear...I've been slacking on updating those of you who actually read this about my adventures. I don't want to lump them all together because I feel they are all equally important, so I'm most likely going to write about three different blogs consecutively so I can elaborate accordingly.
Though it may be a little out of order, I'd first like to express my impatience with life in general lately. I feel like I've been doing nothing but waiting:
~ waiting to hear back from jobs I've applied to
~ waiting for Disney to start hiring in attractions again so I can have a back-up job
~ waiting for the school year to start so I can either sub or (fingers crossed) get a last minute phone call asking me to step into a classroom
~ waiting for people in my life to decide where our friendships/relationships stand
All I have to say is, it's a darn good thing I'm a patient person! I'm just wondering what's next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment