It was a great day to explore the coast - not too hot, not too cool. It was definitely a bucket list activity! Glad I got to experience it while I was living here.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Beach Day
It's Spring Break, so Andrew and I decided to use our mutual day off to tour the beaches along the coast of Southern California. He was a great tour guide - we covered a lot of ground in one day!
In front of Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach...SOOO pretty!
Top of the World, Laguna Beach.
Laguna Beach, Main Beach. We spent a lot of time here exploring the tide pools. It was pretty cool.
Crystal Cove.
Corona del Mar, my favorite by far. Beautiful!
It was a great day to explore the coast - not too hot, not too cool. It was definitely a bucket list activity! Glad I got to experience it while I was living here.
It was a great day to explore the coast - not too hot, not too cool. It was definitely a bucket list activity! Glad I got to experience it while I was living here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment