Tonight, the College Program took us on an after hours walk-through tour of the 'Dark Rides' in Fantasyland. (The rides that typically have the lights turned off when operating.)
We walked through Pinocchio, Snow White, and Alice in Wonderland. That's right folks - I traveled to Pleasure Island and stuck my hand in Monstro's mouth, held the evil witch's apple, and saw the Small World Christmas lights from the balcony of Alice in Wonderland.
We also rode through Peter Pan with the lights on, since you can't walk through it. The theme of the ride is Pirate Ships flying through the sky, so the track is on the ceiling and the gags are on the floor. Just the opposite of any other dark ride. I have to say, seeing the star scene above Neverland ruined the magic a little for me. :0/
Tomorrow in class I am supposed to turn in my 'What's Next?' paperwork to give the company an idea of my plans after this college program semester is up. I have absolutely no idea what to tell them. I could see myself staying for a little while longer because I am definitely not ready to leave. But I am also missing my family and know that I have commitments back home.
SO not ready to make a big decision like that right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment