Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving of Thanks

For Thanksgiving, we decided to make the best out of what we had. A group of us with no family nearby or other plans for Thanksgiving got together to celebrate the best way we knew how.

Randall's a culinary student, so we got to reap the benefits! He organized the food from his school, I organized the rest, and people started showing up.

I was thankful to have my Disney family to share my first Thanksgiving away from home.

Randall and I preparing dinner (at 9 o'clock at night since everyone had to work at Disney for the holiday).


Our dinner table. :0)


Randall and the turkey. It was SOOOO yummy!

A soda/sparkling cider toast to start the meal.

Waiting until we're hungry enough to start the pumpkin pie. (P.S. Notice that Andrew in the middle is still wearing his Big Thunder Mountain costume. P.P.S. Tyler on the right let me ride on the back of his motorcycle when I showed him where to park without getting towed outside my apartment!!)

As with any Thanksgiving, we definitely had our drama that night. But the important thing was, we didn't spend the holiday by ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment