Thursday, July 23, 2009

Letters to the World

Dear Physical Plant Workers who thought it would be funny to turn on the sprinklers just as I walk by with my bag full of library books and class papers,

it wasn't.




Dear pedestrian who thought no one could see you pick your wedgie when you stopped at that street corner,

I did.



Dear policeman who directed me in the complete opposite direction as you were closing down the road for construction,

I didn't want to go that way.



Dear biker rider on Germantown Rd. who wanted to get their exerise,

get a stationery bike and watch the Travel Channel - it's much safer for all of us.




Dear people in my world who keep asking when I leave, I will say it again to clarify:

August 14th.




Dear Disney recruiter who is never available to answer your phone,

please tell me which attraction I will be working so I can stop telling people I don't know.



With Love,
Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment