Monday, July 6, 2009

Adam Lambert gives me goosebumps!

And I got to see him in concert last night!!!! ....AAHHHHHH!!!!!! I decided to dress the part. I mean, what kind of fan would I be if I didn't represent? So, I decided the disgusting amount of eyeliner, black nail polish, and spiked leather bracelet weren't enough. I tested out the black hooker boots as well, but decided against them. (I wore flip flops with the skirt and tank top instead.)





He was uh-mazing, as usual. But even better live. There were points in the show that I was like 15 feet away from him - and for spontaneously buying tickets 24 hours beforehand, that's not too bad!! Here is my favorite picture of the evening. I can't believe I caught it on my dinky little camera!



He sang my favorite song in his repertoire - Mad World.

So what if I don't have a job or know where I'll be in two months? Life is wonderful right now. :0)

1 comment:

  1. I really need to take a picture of my hooker boots to show you. I wonder if I still have them.

    ReplyDelete