I can't stop.
Ever notice how you can hear breathing when you're listening to a song? Usually I don't, but I was listening to this singer who breathed really loudly. And I started thinking: I wonder if you can hear everyone breathe when they sing. Turns out, you can.
Unless of course, you choose to poison your eardrums with the polysymphonic drones of supposed artists such as Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Justin Timberlake, Lindsay Lohan, Heidi Montag, Brooke Hogan, or Jesse McCartney. (Did I miss anyone, Christine?) You can't hear them breathing because their music is all computer generated to make them feel like they are good.
But for the real singers out there, the ones whose recordings are actually the real deal, you can hear them breathing. And now that I've pointed that out to you, you won't be able to stop thinking about it.
You're welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Also, Hilary Duff. Then you've got 'em all! ha ha jerkface...
ReplyDelete