I know I’ve blogged about the substitute teaching gig on my blog before, but since nothing exciting has been going on lately, I am going to explode your blog feed with posts about subbing. Enjoy.
First thing’s first. Nothing I write about in this blog is meant to be taken personally, so if you are a teacher for whom I have substitute taught, please read with a grain of salt. I am human, after all.
Secondly, I will make an honest effort to approach my job with as much optimism as I’m sure I will pessimism. It is an emotional rollercoaster, going from an amazingly-awesome day to a crawl-into-a-dark-corner-and-cry kind of day over the period of a week. So I will try, but no guarantees. Hey, no one is making you read this. When I am worked up about something, I write. And let’s be honest. Most of us don’t get worked up about things that make us so happy.
Anywho – I have recently found myself with a significant amount of time on my hands to reflect on my daily life. I lost my part-time Disney Store job in January when the store closed and my pep band gig for UP basketball is no longer in season, so besides Grad School, subbing is my main form of avoiding trouble these days. As a result – an excessive amount of unimportant reflections on filling in for someone else for a day. Every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment