Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chicken Nuggets

So I've moved into the new apartment and we're starting to get adjusted. Still waiting for things like furniture, a refrigerator, internet, and heat. So that makes it a little less like home. But I still try to stay as busy as possible and avoid the apartment whenever I can. It's a little depressing.

Now that College Program is over, I have a lot of days off (whether I want them or not) and yesterday Randall and Andrew took me to L.A. We saw the Hollywood sign, went to the Farmer's Market next to the CBS Studios, Beverly Hills, and the Santa Monica Pier. It was awesome getting the tour from two professionals. They knew all the hot spots to hit. And of course, I was totally satisfied because I got my coffee and finally found a Barnes and Noble. :0)


Oh, and Andrew found this online. Thought some of you might like to see it. *Note: This is from when I very first became a skipper. Don't judge me. I promise I've improved since then! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You rock! All hail Jungle Cruise Queen Ally!!! Hope you get all of your apartment necessities soon. Especially the internet. Who needs cold food and heat? And really, furniture? C'mon - that is noting compared to internet.

    Miss you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete