More good news: I have found the comforter. The hairbrush is still M.I.A., but I was able to find a decent replacement at the store last night. It's purple with a sparkly shooting star.
Even more good news: I was feeling anxious and restless last night, so I decided to sew myself a cover for my laptop. It is wide-screen, so I have a hard time finding one that fits and it was easier to make my own. It's nothing perfect by any means, but it will protect my beloved right-hand-machine from scratches.
Don't act surprised. You knew I'd use Disney fleece. :0)
Now that I'm free of homework, I should probably start packing. Wow - that's an overwhelming undertaking.

You didn't tell me you could sew! Crafty woman! Post pictures of other things you made!
ReplyDelete....ahahaha!!! I didn't tell you I can sew because I can't. I literally sat there for like an hour with a needle and thread, creating knots until the fabric stuck together well enough to stay for a few months' worth of computer protection.
ReplyDeleteMy mom laughed at me when I showed her and told me I should have asked my sister-in-law to borrow an actual sewing machine. :0)