Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm here

I've arrived in Anaheim...well, I arrived on Saturday actually.

After stopping in Stockton (gross gross town) Friday night, we plowed through the last 5 hours on Saturday so we could play at the park. We surprised Rex, who thought I was coming Monday, and then I started getting SUPER homesick. (The three day lack of sleep due to anxiety probably didn't help, either.)

I'm still not sure how I'm going to manage navigating my way around and dealing with large crowds every day. And something I see or hear reminds me of my family every five minutes.

I'm sure it will be fine. I just hate this transition period.

Miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. You will be more than fine - you will rock! Many prayers for you as you deal with this exciting transition.

    Try to catch up on sleep and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, hey! So IDK if maybe this will help you feel better about the craziness that is moving away from home for an extended period of time or not, but here it goes.
    So today I was cleaning out my room/packing, and I found the postcards you sent me while I was in London during Spring Break. Apparently you had a huge story to tell me about this guy a grandma set you up on a date with *shrugs* Anyways, the point is, I had actually hit a low point during Spring Break and I was desperately homesick for my friends and family. But the smile you brought to my face when I got these postcards made me feel included in what was going on back home and it made me feel so much less lonely (yes, I know my grammar sucked right then, but it was the only way I could think of expressing it lol). So just remember that even though you might feel overwhelmed in LA, you have people back home (and in Korea) keeping you in their prayers and constantly thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete