Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bon Voyage Bonfire

Last Sunday night, my friends organized a bonfire as a farewell get-together with all of my Disney family. I've never been to a California bonfire before, so they wanted to show me how it's done.

It was a little windy and cold, but we dug out our Disney-issued coats to stay warm and toasted all the hot dogs and marshmallows we could eat.

I felt so loved to see all the people who came out. It was fun to have everyone together outside of work, just enjoying each other's company.

I am going to miss these guys SO MUCH when I'm in Oregon, and I can't wait to come back and have another bonfire with them!

Breaking out the food to get the party started!

Apparently it wouldn't be a bonfire without a guitar...they even serenaded me!

We stayed until they kicked us off the beach.

This is Erik, my Work Boyfriend.

This is Andrew, my own personal assistant to crossing off all of the activities on my California Bucket List.

This is Josh, the guy who planned the whole event - and waited on the beach the whole day to save the fire pit for us.

This is Randall, aka The Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment