I drive a boat in circles and tell jokes sometimes.
We're good together.
At the Comedy Club - where else?!
Disney College Program changed my life.
Words
"Wait for the man who pursues you, respects you. The one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of man who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better woman. Wait for the man who will be your best friend, the person who will drop everything to be with you. Wait for the man who makes you smile like no other guy makes you smile. Wait for the man who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats and without makeup, but loves it when you get all dolled up for him. Wait for the man who praises God for you, and encourages and leads you daily in your walk and in your relationship, and most importantly wait for the man who is more in love with God than with you."
"Don't be reckless with people's hearts and don't put up with people who are reckless with yours." ~Enrique
"Alley, you have the attention span of a chipmunk."~Matty
"Don't miss the magic of the moment by focusing on what is to come." ~ My mom.
"I think my soulmate is mating with another soul." ~Zeky
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
"A girl's heart should be so close to God, that a guy has no other choice but to seek Him in order to find her."
I love spelling long words, talking about my '89 royal blue camaro, musicals, eating white cheddar cheez-its, and hosting hot beverage parties. I am very impatient when it takes people forever to upload pictures. I have to know the temperature at all times. I am weirded out by ketchup, the Jesus statue in front of Franz, people who know you but choose to walk by and not say hello anyways, and the idea of eating pie with cheese on top. I am adamantly opposed to Pachelbel's Canon and most chords related to it. I truly value honesty, humor, and genuine, motivated people. I find it really funny when people describe me as shy because it obviously means they don't know me well enough to know any better. ;) I LOVE cheesy pick up lines, going to concerts, and flip flops. I'm an absolute sucker for chivalry and anything romantic. I get freaked out when I have to play a solo, when restaraunts put celery in their tuna melts, and when people talk to themselves. I don't like yellow skittles. I firmly believe that there should be no patting on the back when you give someone a hug. I am one of those people who dances in the elevator when no one else is in it with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment